Anyone over 21 years of age with a valid form of identification.
No, you do not have to. Everyone over 21 is welcome with valid identification!
No. Cannabis and cannabis products purchased in Oregon are to be consumed in Oregon State.
A driver’s license, instruction permit, or identification card from any state, province of Canada, a U.S. territory, Washington D.C., or identicard issued by a Oregon state department of licensing, a U.S. armed forces ID, Passport, Merchant Marine ID, or a government- issued Indian Tribal ID card from Oregon. An expired ID can NOT be used to verify age.
A customer cannot purchase more than the following amounts at any one time or within one day:
- One ounce of usable marijuana if a recreational consumer;
- 24 ounces of usable marijuana if a registered OMMP patient or designated primarycaregiver;
- 16 ounces of a cannabinoid product in solid form;
- 72 ounces of a cannabinoid product in liquid form;
- Five grams of cannabinoid extracts or concentrates, whether sold alone or contained in an inhalant delivery system;
- Four immature marijuana plants; and
- Ten marijuana seeds.
As of July 1, 2015, Oregonians are allowed to grow up to four plants on their property, possess up to eight ounces of usable marijuana in their homes and up to one ounce on their person. Recreational marijuana cannot be sold or smoked in public. For more information go to: www.whatslegaloregon.com.
A pound is 16 ounces or 453.592 grams.
Yes, with limits. As of July 1, 2015, Oregonians can home grow of up to four plants per residence, regardless of how many people live in the residence. Four adults in one residence does not mean 16 plants. The limit is four per residence.
Medical grade means marijuana items that have a higher THC concentration limit compared to items sold to recreational customers. For example a recreational customer can buy a package of edibles that contains up to 50 mg of THC and each serving size in that package can be up to 5mg of THC. A medical grade edible sold to an OMMP registered patient can contain up to 100 mg of THC per package and there is no maximum serving size for medical grade edibles. All marijuana items in the OLCC licensing system must come from OLCC licensees, the marijuana is grown by OLCC producers and products are made by OLCC processors.
All applications are treated equally and the OMMP processes them as quickly as possible. The 30-day receipt has the same legal effect as a card and will allow a patient to access dispensaries for 30 days from the date on the receipt.
I’m a registered OMMP patient, but I’m 18 years old. Can I buy medical marijuana from an OLCC retailer?
OLCC retailers selling marijuana for medical purposes can sell medical marijuana to OMMP patients 18 years of age or older.
Is there a limit on how much marijuana an OMMP patient or caregiver can possess or purchase from a dispensary?
Yes. A patient or caregiver may only possess or purchase from a dispensary in one day:
- 24 ounces of usable marijuana;
- 16 ounces of a medical cannabinoid product in solid form;
- 72 ounces of a medical cannabinoid product in liquid form;
- 16 ounces of a cannabinoid concentrate whether sold alone or contained in an inhalant delivery system;
- Five grams of a cannabinoid extract whether sold alone or contained in an inhalant delivery system;
- Four immature marijuana plants; and
- 50 seeds.
Our hours will be Sunday through Thursday from 10am to 8pm. Friday and Saturday we will be open from 10am to 10pm. Same day deliveries must be made by 5pm the same day as the delivery.
We gladly except returns depending on the product and situation. You must have your receipt and original packaging with you at the time of refund or exchange.
No, you may not open, smoke, or consume any cannabis product on Speedy Jane’s premises. Consumption of cannabis product is not allowed in public.