OLCC PERMITTED DELIVERY DRIVERS WANTED.
To apply, please follow the instructions below. Failure to follow these instructions will result in your application not being considered. Thank you for understanding that while we strive to reply to all applicants, we may only be in touch if you are a match for one of our open positions. Please do not contact us in person or by email directly about anything pre-employment related.
Step #1 Read the job descriptions below.
Step #2 Fill out the employment application form below
Step #3 Upload your cover letter and resume
• 21 Years of Age or Older
• OLCC Marijuana Handlers Permit
• Automobile Insurance (Certain policy level required)
• Registered, reliable automobile, truck or SUV able to pass a safety inspection
• Outstanding Oregon Driving Record
• Vehicle must have an alarm system with lock/unlock keyless features.
• Strong Data Entry Skills – fast, accurate typing
• Strong work history with an emphasis in customer service, food service or retail sales.
• Vibrant personality & very out going. You need to bring positive energy to be on our team!
• Prime hours & Weekend availability – Your shift will regularly include Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sundays.
• Microsoft Office experience – Word, Excel, Outlook
• Social Networking experience
• Punctual, and reliable – this is not a job where you can regularly call in sick. Your presence impacts a whole team, so you need to have a strong work ethic, and ability to be on-time for your shift.
• Some cannabis knowledge is helpful
• Professional appearance – clean, well groomed, no excessive jewelry/piercings or facial tattoos.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or even whether or not you like chocolate. We comply with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Speedy Jane’s LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employer.